Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Vagine Regime: Queer Roller Derby

Hey everybody!  This site has actually been getting some decent traffic even though I haven't posted in quite some time.  I hope that means you are finding useful information and I hope to make some new informative posts in the future.

One reason I haven't been as active on this site is because I've been keeping very busy with work.  In addition to editing several episodes of the hit MTV series "Catfish: The TV Show," I have begun working on my very first feature!  It's a lifelong dream for me to work on a feature, so this is very exciting.  It's an independent documentary about an international collective of queer derby skaters known as "The Vagine Regime."  Check out our first trailer:




If you like it, please help spread the word about our little film! Thanks, Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment